At Eagle Drones, we combine the most advanced aerial imaging technology with sophisticated private sector Drones to help you get the imaging you need to advance your work. From aerial surveying to safety inspections, Eagle Drones offers aerial imagery & surveying for a fraction of the price of other solutions. Read about our capabilities and processes using aerial imaging and surveying.
Why Use UAVs or Drones For Aerial Imagery?
- Safety: Access dangerous, hard to reach or hazardous areas without putting people or equipment at risk.
- Timeliness: Reduce the time from data collection to decision making.
- Accuracy: Data collected via drone aerial imagery is better than traditional collection methods.
- Quality Data: Archive volumes of aerial images and/or videos documenting conditions at specific points in time.
- Data Archive: Aerial imaging provides data that is easily archived and readily available.
- Frequency: Gain access to more data points to enhance decision making.
- Cost Savings: Far less expensive than traditional data collection methods.
Aerial Imagery & Surveying Services
- Inspecting - Our aerial imaging verifies that the equipment and hardware is being installed properly and verify the condition of your assets.
- Auditing - Our audits include preventative maintenance and insurance assessments. With our drone aerial imaging, we are able to assess for structural damage and regulations.
- Monitoring - With the processes of drone technology, we can supervise an existing crew to make sure all safety processes are being followed.
- Mapping - Using a variety of mapping software and a high resolution camera on most commercial drones, we can create accurate 3D models and point clouds. Aerial imaging also combines photogrammetry and infrared to give you accurate data models.
With increase in demand for aerial imaging on commercial properties, Eagle Drones help you look beyond what you thought possible. Increase your vision while decreasing your costs with Eagle Drones. Contact us today start your Eagle Drones aerial imaging and surveying project.